Frequently Asked Questions
Even when I clean up my mess, with all the new paper coming in, it's back to the same cluttered mess again. What can an organizer do about all the stuff that comes in after they leave?
- A professional organizer, while also spending time helping you wade through the piles of paper already there, is there to set up systems of organization so that the papers you spend so much time sorting through will remain sorted, organized and easily accessible and the new papers coming in will have a place to go. Helping you to decide what systems will work for you and putting those systems in place is the best first step you can take to overcoming clutter.
Do I have to invest a lot of money into buying organizing materials
like containers, shelving and file cabinets?
- The short answer is no. Many times you already have spaces and materials that are perfectly good and workable for you. An organizer will be able to assess the items and spaces already available and help you to utilize them to their full potential. If you decide that more is needed, an organizer will offer suggestions and advice on what other supplies work well and would fit your needs.
A Ray of Hope
(Click on the sun to find a good home for your treasures!)
I'm embarrassed to have someone come in and see my mess.
- We all have our clutter, you are not alone! Being organized does not mean being perfect. If you and your family are living in your home, you have "stuff." Living a free and happy life does not mean having perfect order at all times. An organizer does not come in to blame, judge or make life harder - they're there to help. The best way to get beyond your embarrassment and guilt is to start the work to claim your life back. Even the smallest steps will make a difference. Allow yourself to have the freedom we all deserve and the help it takes to get there.
I've spent hours and days trying to conquer my clutter. Can a few hours with a Professional Organizer really make a difference?
- Yes. If you've been spinning your wheels trying to make a dent and don't know what else to do, hiring an organizer is a terrific place to start. A Professional Organizer will be able to show you a different way of looking at your room, area or workspace and a workable way to deal with organizing those spots so that they work for you. All Right Organizing will also keep in touch with clients to encourage the habits it takes to stay organized.
How can I afford to hire a professional organizer?
- Actually, you are probably spending more money on your disorganization! An organizer can help you find money, save money and, in some cases, make money! Depending on your situation, you may find things like supplies you had long forgotten about, cash or checks in piles of paper, business supplies that you would be re-purchasing. You could stop paying late fees. Making room in your home may also save storage fees that you otherwise would pay out monthly.